Trish and I were on our way to Whole World today and I saw Kelli Martin in an alley. I made Trish stop the car, and i got out. I rushed over and said Hi! She was very nice but I’m sure she thinks I may be some nut. Anyway, it was exciting for me. What can i say? I’m an enthusiastic gal. Good thing I don’t get embarrassed, because I think I should have been!
- Frozen Pizza Derby
- Do Whatever You Have to Do in Order to Get to Wholly Craft Today!
- Make Your Own AmyD Coffee Sleeve
- Go Big or Go Home
- Why not let someone make your day?
- Some Inexpensive Off-the-radar Gift Ideas for New Moms and Their Families
- North Market Hat Trick
- Thank you, North Market! (and a sidebar)
- An insiders guide to enjoying the apron gala
- I haven’t said too much about this, a little about Tim Knapp.